We are a modern purpose built dental practice conveniently situated in the largest residential area of Perth. We offer an extensive range of NHS and private dental services.
We have a team of highly qualified dentists, hygienists and nurses as well as friendly reception staff ready to make you feel welcome and at ease.
If you live in the Perth area and would like to join our practice please email now or call us on 01738 630125.
Following the announcement from the Scottish Government today, we would like to inform you all that our reopening date will be Monday 22nd June.
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing threat of Covid 19, we have been advised to limit our services and will have a phased approach. We will not be doing any routine i.e. exam/hyg or any aerosol generating procedures i.e. filling/rct at the moment.
If you have a dental emergency please do the following:
1. Please telephone the practice on 01738630125. A member of staff will access your emergency and ask you some questions regarding your general health. Please DO NOT arrive to the surgery unannounced.
2. After your health questions and you have NO symptoms of COVID 19, we make you an appointment to attend our practice or refer you to urgent dental centre if your condition requires an aerosol generated procedure
3. If you have symptoms that are suggestive of COVID 19 and have a severe dental emergency we will refer you to an urgent dental centre that deals with COVID 19 cases.
4. If attending our surgery, you will be asked to come alone or in cases of carers/parents you are allowed one person, this person will also be asked the relevant health questions as well.
5. The surgery door will remain locked and we ask you to park at the front of building or wait outside until a member of staff escorts you into the building.
6. Please be prompt for your appointment and be aware that our toilet facilities will not be available to patients at this time.
7. After entering the surgery, you will be asked to sanitise your hands and be taken to the surgery.
8. After treatment you will be asked to sanitise your hands again and then be directed to our reception desk if payment is required. Please note we will only accept cards at the moment.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation and patience at this time. Please be kind to our staff members at this challenging time. The safety of our patients, staff and families is always of paramount importance.
|Monday||9:00am - 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 7:30pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||8:50am - 5:00pm|
Teeth can be discoloured by smoking read more...
Many people have concerns over the read more...
Root canal treatment (also called read more...
There are two main two ways to replace read more...
Crowns are an ideal restoration for read more...
Dentures are removable appliances used read more...
As a practice we work in partnership read more...
Gum disease describes swelling, read more...
Oakbank Dental Care
33 Burghmuir Road
Tel: 01738 630125